So Amy and I brought Charley to them.
The trip was fun and we took a lot of pictures. Here are a few…

PawPaw (my dad) bought her a new Dora couch/bed for her birthday!

PawPaw and Charley Bear.

Playing hide-and-go-seek.

Charley was determined to go across the monkey bars. She climbed all the way to the top by herself and would hang before letting go (and we would catch her, of course). I look like I am going to have a heart attack!

My dad and me.

My Paw, Leonard.

Paw and Me

This is my cousins two year old, Jacob (aka Jake). He hit it off well with Charley though he is a bit of a "monster." He would growl at Charley and she would say: Jake, don't be a monster!

Here they are posing for a picture.

Charley and her new friend "Socks." This cat was left abandoned by some unknown person at the grand-folks place in Verona, Mississippi. It is only about a month old and already hunts mice and birds...

See! I saw this cat pounce on this bird in the Fig tree. This cat is sweet as Hell but a ferocious hunter.
No comments:
Post a Comment